Monday, March 14, 2011

Commercials

I was just sitting down watching some t.v. I'm on vacation from college this week. Here is the latest commercial that doesn't really make a whole lot of sense. Then again what commercials these days that are talking about a drug make sense. I'll let you watch this one, and decide for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMsUd7cpOE

Alright so your kids are great, and you love them, and you want to be protected. I get it, I do the only problem is that well the side effects. Just listen to them all, certain types of cancers, a cyst, an infection in your uterian wall, and so many others I guess the only good part is that it doesn't involve sudden explosive diarhea. I mean what is the FDA's criteria these days. Oh they want to get some sleep, do you think they'd mind if they accidentally woke up in their own feces. They are tired of bratty awful kids ruining there lives. You don't think they'd mind if when this got put into the uterus it may fuck it permanently do you? Just one man's thoughts. Also don't even get me started on the toyota commercial for the highlander.




No comments:

Post a Comment